The enterprise DIMITRIOS BARBETSEAS & CO based in PELOPONESE region, has joined the Action “Entrepreneurship Toolbox” with a total budget of 80 million €.
The Action aims at supporting existing small and very small enterprises, operating in the following categories:
- Catering services
- Educational and social services
The investment’s total budget is 119.986,24 € out of which 59.993,12 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
The approved co-financed Business Plan includes investments in the following categories:
- Improvement of the business’s premises for energy efficiency, health, safety and accessibility improvement
- Machinery and equipment for energy efficiency, health and safety improvement, ICT.
- Service and procedures standardization
- Digital Promotion
- Wage cost for new personnel
- Cost of preparation/implementation/monitoring of the business plan.
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
– Competitiveness improvement
– Increase of profitability
– Reinforcement of an extrovert business profile
– Market expenditure by adopting new products and services
– Creation of better quality products and services
– Increase of productivity and improvement of operational procedures
– Entrepreneurship Reinforcement
– Creation/ retention of jobs
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.